Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2016

OTAKON: THE ANNUAL KIDNAP SUZY OPPORTUNITY!!!

It's that time again....a kidnap Suzy opportunity at Otakon!!!!

I have yet to be “kidnapped” from Otakon. Will this be the year? The last year that Otakon will be in Baltimore before moving to DC for the next few years? Will I finally get nabbed?

Where: Baltimore Convention Center and Baltimore West Shore Park (the grassy area between the Visitor's Center and the Science Center).

When: August 11th through August 14th.

Now, let's go over some rules.... First, “kidnapping” me means that you have found me and confirmed it with a certain phrase and reply. You get to take me to the events I want to go to and when it's time, buy me Pocky at the con and buy me a drink a nearby bar in the evening. And if we hit it off... And yes, I am amenable to either sex (I've gotten some questions on this), I am bi, after all.

Here is this year's phrase you must say, “Did you think the fight between Donnie Yen and Mike Tyson was kind of stupid?” And the reply phrase must be, “Yes, and so is Milk-Chan.”

This is so you don't “kidnap” an innocent person. That would just be embarrassing. So, remember those phrases!!!

Now, when you “kidnap” me, I let Blue know what's going on. Yes, he will be there again this year. He will be lurking around, but if they do the rope bondage workshop again, you can find him there. I will call him on his cell and let him know exactly where I am so he can see you if you find me. I gotta be careful...I think some of you might actually try to kidnap me....

Each day, I will be wearing a different outfit. Those will be your visual cues. One item I will wear every day is an ankh; either on my neck or on my wrist. It won't be hidden, it will be easy to see it. And again, this year, you guys pick my cosplay. More on that in a moment.

So let's list off what I will be wearing.

August 11th, Thursday -

I will be at the Matsuri at Baltimore West Shore Park. Not sure for how long, there are a couple of acts I wish to see. This will be the day where I will wear normal clothes. Jean shorts, open sandals and a white tee with Kagome from Inyuyasha on it (see the pic) and the ankh will be on my neck.



August 12th, Friday -

At the convention center, I will be wearing a school uniform very much like the one pictured below (had it ordered). Sort of a real uniform, not the slutty Asian schoolgirl thing. And a black bookbag (really my laptop bag). The ankh will be hanging from my left wrist. My hair will be worn past my shoulders (let it grow out it a little) with a head band...and I will have fangs...that's right, a vampire schoolgirl....



August 13th, Saturday -

You all pick the cosplay, I have the costumes for each. Let me know here or email me at suzylikestheropes@hotmail.com . Majority vote wins and I will let you guys know August 8th! The ankh will be on my throat if Kusanagi or Lust are picked, on my left wrist if Haruhi is picked.


Major Kusanagi



Lust



Haruhi



Nagisa



August 14th, Sunday -

A blue kimono and open sandals. Hair will be up and held with chopsticks.



On August 8th, I let you know the winner of the cosplay and then after that, you have to try and find me!!! Oh, you don't need a pass or anything or pay to go to the Matsuri, yo can just show up!!!

Ok, time for me to get to bed now. Wearing a cleavegag, probably going to sleep in it...dream of some man or woman finding me at Otakon, letting me hold their arm as they take me to where I want to go, buying me Pocky and a glass of wine later...and perhaps...a gagged kiss?


Mmmmppphh.....

No comments: