Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Alley Walk

To see the previous post, just click here: http://thegaggedgirl.blogspot.com/2016/07/due-for-alley-walk.html?zx=95c55ad0e8d954b6


The gag I wore on my alley walk was my big, black gag. It really stretched my small mouth!

So, the alley I chose was really narrow. Normally, I choose larger alleys, or areas where there are tables, but during off hours. This alley was so narrow, that there wasn't much space from shoulders to the side. As you will see, the far end opened into another, larger alley. The end I started from was wide at first then narrowed down.

I took my cuffs and gag out of my purse. I was standing on the sidewalk, just outside the alley and took the picture. Then, I put the gag on. I opened wide and pulled the ball as far back in as I could and I really cinched the straps tight. I close my eyes and I moaned because it felt so slutty and good to do it where people might see me. There were office buildings across the street, so....

Once the gag was in, I cuffed my wrists behind me, picked up my bag and walked down the alley. I took my time and when I got to the far end, I came back...and went back in again. I got about 3/4 of the way down, stopped and leaned against the wall to the left.

I struggled there. I made a big show of trying to get free. As if I escaped some kidnapper's van and was trying to hide from him or her. I had an urge to be found, so, I actually was pretty loud with the gag.

I begged for help. I moaned. I pleaded. I struggled, whipping my shoulders around, straining against the cuffs. I drooled SO much. At one point, I had a long strand that wound up hitting my knees. Finally, I sank down, sat, with my knees up, looking around and just moaning and whimpering very loudly....

I'm not sure how long I was there. But once I shimmied myself up the wall, I got the cuffs off (quick release) and the gag. I walked back out the side to the sidewalk and simply walked away. I almsot wanted to play with myself in the alley as I thought of the number of possible people who might be watching me and I kinda wanted to put on show....even now, I'm wet at the thought of being someone's fantasy victim as they masturbate...

So, here's a picture of where I was. I think I might actually come back here in the future. Perhaps put on a little show....



So, at the moment, I am naked at the lap top. Black ball gag back in, stretching out my mouth. Ankles soft cuffed, hands cuffed in front so I can type (bit behind me when I get to the bed). As soon as I post this, I will shuffle back to bed, tie my vibe to me and pretend that as I am writhing and moaning in bondage...you are all watching me, pleasuring yourselves....

Mmmphh!

Suzy

No comments: