Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

OTAKON: THE ANNUAL KIDNAP SUZY OPPORTUNITY!!! PART TWO!

For those of you wondering about this, click this link:


Ok, so the winner was Major Kusanagi!! Barely beating out Nagisa! So, here is what the outfit will basically look like:



So, will this be the year? Will I get caught? Will I be kidnapped by some gentleman demon or some vicious vamp? Will I get to have someone accompany me to places, buy me Pocky and wine and possibly get me in their hotel room, all bound and gagged on the bed? It's possible...

In the meantime, sitting here, in black lace and panties, big red ballgag in mouth, hands cuffed in front of me, touching myself, making sure the door is unlocked, thinking how nice it would be to at the mercy of a beautiful and stern woman while a man watches on....


Please come and find me...if not tonight, then at the convention...I think I want to be caught this year.....


No comments: