Followers

Friday, July 22, 2016

Choose my evening...

You get to choose my evening. I have next Tuesday evening off and I will be by myself. So, please choose, for me, a few things for that evening.

For starters, I will be on the sofa, bound and gagged. I will be using a combination of rope and soft cuffs as my restraints and my chewed up, red ball gag for my little mouth. Otherwise, you get to choose the following:


What do I wear:

Secretary outfit



Schoolgirl outfit



Bra and panties



Naked




How do I play with myself:

Hitachi



Fingers



What movie do I watch while doing it:

666



Gangland 3




As Darkness Falls



Please either let me know your choices here, or email me at suzylikestheropes@hotmail.com .

And, as always, the door will be unlocked that evening. Ok, now going to bed with a cleave gag, handcuffs and my hitachi and fantasize being kidnapped, bound, gagged, molested and made to cum for my lady kidnapper and her manservant....

1 comment:

delawaredude89 said...

Secretary, fingers, 666.