Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thank you for the lovely evening....

Well, thank you for choosing my evening for me...

I dressed up as a secretary. Khaki skirt to my knees. Long-sleeved, white blouse, neck buttoned up. Sensible heels and hose.

Had my well-chewed ballgag in my mouth. Ankles soft-cuffed, thighs soft-cuffed as well as having the hitachi tied in between my legs. Hands cuffed behind me.



And I had 666, from ZFX, playing while I was squirming on the couch.



I pretended that one of you came in and overwhelmed me, and bound and gagged me. Then after robbing my place, you left me to watch a perverted movie and forced me to cum over and over...I struggled SO hard...I begged for help....I couldn't help but to cum over and over and I hated you for making me like being so helpless and moaning and writhing through my orgasms....




I had four orgasms last night. And I drooled ALL over the place. My blouse, my lap...everywhere...and I LOVED it....


No comments: