Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Post Otakon...



To answer your question:  no, I did not get kidnapped.

:(

For a little while I thought there was a guy dressed up as Boba Fet stalking me (how ironic would *that* have been), but he just wanted a picture taken with me.  And I thought there was a girl dressed up as Rosario who might've been after me...but that may have been wishful thinking.

Speaking of wishful thinking, there was a meremaid who was totally hot and I was going to hit on her until her boyfriend picked her up (literally) and walked off with her.  And then there was the Ewok girl (see pic below)....mmmmmm.....but nothing happened.  Oh, there was also that cute Crazy 88, he had a nice looking...sword.

Made friends.  Saw some cute people.  No hook ups this year, however.  :(  Still had a great time though!  *Really* enjoyed the Yoko Kanno concert! [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-TAxm00jOg].  Actually that link isn't the concert but from one in the past, she's the one in red.  I've been crushing on her for a couple of years now...

So no kidnapping.  Not trussed up and thrown into the trunk of a car and driven to AngelDarling to be her little toy...sigh...so sad....

Anyway, as long as there is an Otakon there will be a kidnap opportunity!  So mebbe next time.

Mmmmmpphh!

The Ewok girl:




No comments: