Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Little Poll for You Concerning Kidnapping Me at Otakon



Every year I go to Otakon here in Baltimore [www.otakon.com]. It will last from August 9th 9am to August 11th, 3pm or so.
During this time I am in just this one place for the entire day and into the night so I make a "kidnap" game out of every year. basically, I wear a certain outfit each day and I have a phrase you have to say exactly and if you find me (no one ever has yet) you get to "kidnap" me. Late Tuesday night, I will post what the phrase is and what I will be wearing and the rules of the game. For those of you who know me know that this is the best "kidnap opportunity" to be successful at!
But, you get to determine this year, what I wear. While I do dress up in vague anime/asian costumes...I rarely cosplay a character...and this year you get to pick what character it is!!!
Rules are simple: the character with the majority vote wins. And no, you cannot inject or request a character! Ok, choose from one of the following:
Kiyone Makibi (Tenchi Muyo)
Fujiko Miine (Lupin the 3rd)
Akemi (Legend of the Overfiend)
Ennis (Baccano)
Tachi (Nana x Karou)
Nagisa Aoi (Strawberry Panic)
All but two will involve a wig of some sort. Detailed costumes are required for 3, mebbe 4, but I already have them from other events.
So, majority vote wins, and voting ends at 11:59pm evening of the 7th! Winner and the rest of the Otakon "kidnap opportunity" stuff will be posted after that at some point!
Mmmmpphh!
P.S. Just google the characters, you will get an idea of waht they look like!

No comments: