Followers

Friday, August 30, 2013

Moving!!!

So, after spending a lot of time in this apartment in Baltimore, where I would bind and gag myself in front of an unlocked door, announcing it to the world to see, if by chance, someone would find me in such a state...I am moving on....I've been found while doing my alleywalk and kidnapped!


I am writing this under duress as I have been kidnapped, bound and gagged and used as a sexual toy for my new owner.  I now live in a dungeon to pleasure him, his friends and his pet tentacle monster for the rest of my life.

Actually, just moving to a new apartment.

I'm excited by the move.  I'll still be in Baltimore.  Even the same neighborhood.  But a different apartment.   Oooohhh, ahhhhh!!!!

The new place will be smaller, but has some nice features.  Like, the bedroom and bathroom doesn't share a wall with a neighbor (I can really scream my orgasms into the gag now).  Security is about the same, the view is a little bit different, my balcony will be facing north instead of downtown.  And it's higher up than before.  Better kitchen.

So, in a few short weeks, all of those clues you may have amassed as to where I live...will almost all be useless.  Almost all of them.  Almost.

Oh, and I did an alleywalk today.  here's the cut and paste from my fetlife account about it:

Ok, so had a nice little alleywalk today. Made my way to an alley nearby and did my little walk.
Recap: black skirt to my knees, hose, black heels, no panties, black shoulder length wig, white, long sleeved blouse. ALso wore a black tie and a well-used ball gag. See the pictures in my pics section for the gear and where I walked. :)
It was rush hour when I decided upon this alley, so someone could have seen me on either side of the alley, or if someone looked from their windows.
Pulled metal cuffs and gag from my purse, inserted gag, stretching my mouth. Put on my cuffs, wrists behind me.
I walked from south to north and then back. I held my pursed in my cuffed hands behind me. I walked nice and slow. Upon coming back down the alley, I started drooling. It got on my shirt and made a little bit of a mess.
No one drove down the alley (too bad, I guess), but was still excited all the same. I mean, not only if someone caught me bound and gagged in public, what if they found out that I was wasn't wearing panties?
Of course, had I been kidnapped at that stage, my captor(s) would have been appreciative enough to cut away my hose with a knife...btw, a new hot fantasy for me...
Came back home (unbound and ungagged), quickly put the gag and cuffs back on and struggled on my bed before I grabbed the hitachi and started playing with myself...
Now, I'm just a hot mess. mmmmpphh!



No comments: