Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Kidnap Opportunity on 11/16/15






Sooo...going to see a movie on Monday, 11/16.  It will be a kidnap opportunity...but even if you do find me, I still get to see the movie...THEN the "kidnapping" starts.  Okay, so here are the details...

It will happen sometime AFTER 4pm on November 16, 2015.  I will be in a movie theater IN Baltimore, not outside of the city.  The movie itself, will be a movie with action in it....that should narrow it down some.

I will be wearing black jeans and a red blouse, with a black ribbon on my neck that has an ankh on it. I will have calf-high, black boots on.  I will also have a largish-purse with me.

Now, there will be two moments where it will be obvious that it is me, I will get to that in a moment. But outside of those two moments here is the question to ask to make sure it is me, "Do you like Old Bay on your popcorn?"  The answer HAS TO BE THIS EXACTLY, "Yes, but I also like on my Baltimore sushi roll, too!"  If you do not get that EXACT answer, it isn't me.  If it is, then you get to "kidnap" me.



"Kidnapping" me simply means we get a drink and talk, possibly dinner, at your treat!  It doesn't actually mean that you get to kidnap me for real, dress me up as Wonder Woman and shove me int he back of your car...


Well. it could be fun...but I think you know what I mean.

Ok, so there will be two moments, where it will be obvious.  I will be in self bondage.



The first moment will be in the ladies room before the movie. So, pretty much a ladies only moment.  I will be in a stall, hands cuffed behind me, and I will be gagged.  Obvious, right? And even if a nice, dominatrix finds me, we still see the movie...then you "kidnap" me.  Of course, I can be distracted from the movie...






The other moment will be in the theater itself.  Back row, and once the previews starts, on goes the gag, and my hand swill be cuffed behind me for the movie...obviously, if you find me, you will most like sit down next to me and whisper in my ear all the dirty things you want to do to me during the movie...





and then after the movie...you "kidnap" me!!


And who knows...after my "kidnapping"...you might be able to see me struggle for real if it all works out!!!



And one last thing, either email me ( suzylikestheropes@hotmail.com ), or leave a post here, and let me know which gag I should wear from these three choices:

Ballgag
Bitgag
PTM gag, with mouth filled with a small nerf ball.

Until then, I am going to be on my bed, writhing in self bondage on my bed with my hitachi, watching bondage movies on my laptop...mmmpphh!



Oh, forgot to mention...the door is unlocked...





No comments: