Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Yup, your choice went right up my butt.

So, yeah, your choice was in my butt today (a fetlife vote). Majority vote was for the butt plug, so up there it went. 



I wore a panties over it and then tied a crotch rope to hold it in. I used lube and sometimes I sort of...push it out, so rope it was. So, not only did I have the feeling of a plug in me, but I got rubbed by the ropes quite a bit.



So, for eight-plus hours, I had a full butt. It was tight inside of me, and the lube helped to move it around a little bit. But I still felt packed. As I walked around, I had to keep my face neutral between being rubbed by the rope and the plug moving and hitting a certain spot, that felt a little *too* good.



While on the line, I would get bumped, or bump into someone while making dishes. More than once, that movement caused little noises out of me when the plug and/or rope felt good on me as a result.

I was biting and chewing on my lower lip a lot today.



So, when I finally got home and pulled out the plug...OMG, the relief!!! But it had been in so long that my butt seemed very empty. It still does, but I will be taking care of that shortly...

I am very, very, *very* horny at the moment. Now that my evening is done, had dinner and cleaned up...it's time to do something about this.

So, I will now use the anal vibe. I will be plug-gagged tightly and my wrists cuffed behind me with my hitachi tied to me. I will be watching a Kink.com movie, one of the bound gangbangs....


Mmmmppphh!



No comments: