Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Closet (story)

I have no idea where you took me. You made sure I was blindfolded the whole time.



My wrists are in heavy cuffs. Fur-lined. You placed the chain of the cuffs onto something like a hook. I heard a chain go through a pulley. And up my arms went.

Hands over my head, stretched up on my black heels, the only clothing you let me wear after making me strip for you.

I was blind, I could only hear your breathing as I took off my clothes. You took my hands and placed them in cuffs and led me away. Never knowing. Perfectly blind.

I heard a door open. You gently pushed me forward and then turned me around. That's when you pulled my arms up.

You commanded me to open my mouth. And I did. Suddenly, I felt the ball being pushed past my lips, into my tiny mouth, stretching it. You pulled hard on the leather straps, they cut into my cheeks as you pulled hard and cinched it.

You patted my stomach, telling me I'm in a special closet. Then I heard a door close and your footsteps went away. I stood there, stretching upwards, weight on my wrists, almost suspended by them.

I don't know how long you were away. But my arms are aching so bad right now. My jaw hurts from the gag. My feet getting sore in my heels. I've been moaning more and more...but still careful not to drool, not to lose that one, last bit of control over my body.

Your footsteps come back to me. The door creaks open. I feel your hands on my cheeks, thumbs caressing. I sigh into my gag, hoping for relief and loving the touch.

Your hands move back, slowly, fingers tracing the blindfold, caressing my brown hair. You make me feel so good. My body moves and writhes. I need more. My body wants more. I make a small noise, almost a demand...

I'm wet. I'm helpless. I don't care. I want your fingers, your tongue, anything...inside me, where its warm, wet..needy and greedy...I want to cum so badly. I want to cum so badly, for you...

The blindfold slips away. I blink into the light that comes from behind you. I look up into your beautiful face. Wanting you to kiss my gagged lips, almost afraid that I might pass out if you do...

Your finger traces a small circle on my stomach. And I want it, want it, want it...please, baby, oh, please make me do it...make me dirty for you...

I look and give you my dark eyes, I beg you with them, plead for your touch with them, trying to tell you about the ache and the desire and the relief and...oh, *everything*...

I beg on final time through my gag, “Pllllllsssshhhhhh.....plllllsshhhh....”


I feel the warm trickle of drool slide over my chin, dropping onto my breasts. And I start to cry when you smile, shake your head and close the door...locking it...



No comments: