Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

YOUR CHOICE!!! (Haven't done one of these in a while...)

So, I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. Hope you all had some naughty fun while I slaved away in a hot kitchen, earning my paycheck....sniff, sniff...

So, I have a little bit of time coming up in a week and I decided to do a "your choice" self-bondage session. I haven't done one of those in a long time ("your choice", I'm almost always in self-bondage), so I figured why not?



So, here's the choice of gags:

(Mine is a little bit longer)


(Really good for you drool fans)

(Mine is actually hard leather and plastic, sort of punishing)


And here are the dress you can choose from:


(Gotta love the old secretary bit)


(Actually not that different than my actual school uniform)


(Add a baseball cap, and that's pretty much my work uniform)


The restraints will be metal cuffs for both ankles and wrists. My hands will be cuffed behind me. I will be in the kitchen and worm my way to the bedroom, where on the floor, next to the bed will be my hitachi (my reward). The keys will be on the bed, so I will have to work to get to them.

This will happen next Monday, 2/22/16, at around 7pm. So, you need to get your choices into me either in the comments below...or by emailing me at suzylikestheropes@hotmail.com .  I need to get them by midnight on 2/21/16, majority wins. No, you can't add anything to the list...

It is 3:20am my time. I am in white panties, a blue tee, white knee socks and wearing a hairband. As soon as I post this, I will be sitting on the couch, ankles cuffed, my hitachi vibe stuffed into my panties and my hands will cuffed behind me...soft cuffs. I will have a wad of panties in my mouth and cruelly held in with a pantyhose gag, cutting into my cheeks...and I will be forcing myself to have the vibe on until I am finished with the following, vintage classic:


And as always, the door is unlocked...

Mmmphh!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I choose the hard leather panel gag with your secretary outfit.

Unknown said...

ball gag in the work outfit and hat