Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Don't you want to hit me?

I've been bad...such a very, very bad girl.

You need to pull me by my leash, have me crawl behind you, my paddle in my mouth. Like a good, little, bad girl.

I know you want me over your knee. Bending over, ass angled upwards just right. You want to caress my bare bottom, watch the goosebumps rise. You want me to shake in anticipation, whimper as I wonder when you will take the paddle from my mouth...

And once you, do, when you order me to drop it in your hand, as I sniff because I know what's coming, you bring it down hard, quickly, a large slap fills the room. You watch my ass move with the blow and wait for the redness to blossom...listening to my cry and getting soooo turned on as I writhe and moan with each, punishing and deserved hit...

And just as I am about to beg you to stop, just as I am about to beg you to let me cum, just as I am about demand through clenched teeth that you do me like a whore...you pull my hair and hiss in my ear, "Fucking slut..."

I've been bad...such a very, very bad girl...don't you want me to be your bad girl?




No comments: