Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Bus Groping Fantasy

I usually ride the bus to work.  One of my fantasies is that while standing in a crowded bus, unknown and unseen hands would grope me.  As I stood there red-faced, not calling attention...because I liked it and...well...needed it.  Unable to stop my breasts from being felt up, my nipples pinched, hands slowly going into my panties, fingering me...



Or better, the whole bus is in on it, and I am bound and gagged.  Used for amusement, forced to be subjected to demeaning sexual acts.  Unable to stop them, my muffled voice an encouragement even though I am screaming no into the gag...


 Forced to my knees, gag ripped and made to suck everyone off for my freedom....


And as they all cum on me...I may just ask for more!


Well, a kinky perverted girl can dream....

1 comment:

atmen said...

where did you got this hentai pics?