Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

HOM Gagging.

I love being handgagged!  For some of us, we like to engage in DiD fantasies, and those fantasies always include some struggling and over-powerment.

Now, for the villian, that almost always includes either handgagging or chloroform to achieve their goal of kidnapping their prey.  If they know that they can quickly overpower a young lady, they go with handgagging and grabbing her by the waist to drag her into a van for easy transport and quick bondage.  Sometimes they can be really feisty so sometimes chloroform is used, or as seen below, you may need some help for the take down.


Of course, for those who are weaker and and give up more easily, you know what happens to them!




That's right...totally molested on the spot!!!

While I have actually been chloro's in the past, I prefer to be overpowered.  To be overpwoered isn't being submissive, it is to be made helpless, to know that you are helpless against your captor.  To know that nothing you can do, will help you.  With each molestation, the defences grow weaker and weaker, both physically and mentally..to the point where you become a willing captive and desire to held in ropes and gags for the rest of your life!

I love being surprised by a big hand covering my mouth, muting my screams.  An arm pinning my arms to my torso and dragged into a van whereupon I am quickly cuffed, gagged and made helpless for the long night of "forced" sex!

I would LOVE for the above to happen to me....mmmmmmppphhh!

(Next time, I'll be talking abut online play....blowjobs and bondage oh my!)

2 comments:

loraxxx said...

Hot stuff--very fun!

atmen said...

I think I understand your point of view, unfortunate that not appreciate ... more than two abusing someone is too rude for me.