Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Game Day Bet 2 & Kidnap Opportunity!



Ravens vs. Steelers on Sunday, 12/2 at 4:25!  Here in Baltimore!!!

I am going to renew the bet!  Ravens win, nothing happens to me.  Steelers win, I have to wear a karada tie to work!

This is also a "kidnap me" opportunity!

I will be at Ravens' Walk, tailgating.  Will be wearing a Flaco jersey and a necklace that has a large ankh on it.  If you find me, you have to ask me the following, "Do you prefer Natty Boh or Bud?"  The answer that I will give will be, "I prefer whiskey."  If you don't get that answer, you have the wrong girl.  If you get me, then you get to "kidnap" me, meaning you buy me a drink and what happens next, who knows!

Go Ravens!!!



3 comments:

Suzy said...

If no one responded to this post, does it mean I still ahve to do it?

xaviorkane said...

Course! lol. we replied to you on the breathplay site =P

Unknown said...

Next time the Ravens play the Colts we will have to make a wager. Maybe even fly you to Indy for a kidnapping.