Followers

Friday, March 6, 2020

Helpless in the Morning (story by Suzyisgagged)


(press play before reading)



Standing in the kitchen, barefoot, looking at the rope marks on my wrists from the night before. I'm just wearing a large, white button down shirt. Nothing underneath.

I see the two empty glasses from last night. Red lipstick on one glass; hers. The bottle of bourbon only half full. She let me sip at a glass after she used my rope on me. I padded over to the small bathroom.

I look at myself in the bathroom, deciding against coffee. My jaw is a little sore. There's a hint of a strap mark on my left cheek. I can still feel the ball gag in my mouth, I like that feeling. Somehow she found my unlocked door last night. She lives a floor below me. Who knew?

I heard her heels click on the kitchen floor. I turn to look at her: dark hair, dark eyes, much taller than me (everyone's taller than me), still looking gorgeous, vicious and commanding. I look up to her, smile to say good morning to her and....

She grabs me by the hair. She pulls hard, down and to the side, the pain is so clear and lovely and I gasp and almost lose my balance. Looking up at her wide-eyed and I raise a hand to her arm.

She slaps my face. Not very hard, just enough to command me. There is a stinging and then that delicious warmth that follows. My hands drop to my sides and I notice that I'm breathing heavily. I lick my little lips.

As she holds me by my hair, she grabs my neck with her other hand. She squeezes, not to choke me, but to hold me in place. She looks at me, she looks hungry.

She kisses me. Very deeply. My eyes slowly close and roll back into my head in intense pleasure. As her tongue works me, as her lips presses against me as if to tell me that she owns me, I grow weak and my knees start to shake a little.

I give up to the kiss. I give up to her lips. The oh, so lovely pain still there, her hand on my neck...she is completely controlling me and she is making me helpless. She's kissing me so deeply that it's hard to breathe and I actually want to faint and fall into her, let her take my breath away.

She breaks the kiss and let's go of my hair. She gives my neck a final squeeze; yes you command me Mistress. She smiles that vicious smile...she knows.

Before letting go of my neck, she leans down and whispers in my ear, “Slut.”

And just like that, she walks out the door. She will be back later tonight, I told her I would leave the door unlocked again.

But now that she is gone, I start to shake all over. The warmth on my face where she slapped me, I can still feel her fingers in my hair pulling at me, her lips and her tongue in my tiny mouth, crying softly...and worst of all...that tightness in my stomach, the wetness...and oh, I'm starting to throb...

Oh dear god, I need her to fuck me...oh, I need it so bad...oh god please...I need it...please, Mistress...I need it so, so, so VERY badly.....




No comments: