Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

Part Two: Kidnap Suzy Opportunity!!! 11/20, 1pm to 7pm

Sadly, no kidnapping for me today. :(




So, at the moment, sitting in my chair at my desk. Wearing pink panties, and my blue tee is pulled up over my breasts. My ankles are taped to each leg of the chair, my torso belted to the back of the chair and I have a hood with eye-holes on and a plug gag over the mouth hole and very tight on me...the plug is pretty far into my little mouth. My collar with one ring is on my neck with a leash and I have my hitachi tied to my thigh, ready to go.

Once I am done writing, I turn the vibe on, press play for the movie on the laptop and handcuff my hands behind the back of the chair (quick release). Tonight's feature is the ZFX classic, Jack Booth Job.



I have every intention of cumming until my mind breaks. ;) In the meantime, the door is unlocked and if you come in, before you kidnap me, make me cum on the vibe for you like the dirty little slut I can be...



And if you do kidnap me...perhaps take me to a booth in an adult store and make me do it on the sticky floor of the booth...I'm feeling dirty and slutty tonight...


Mmmmpphh! 


No comments: