Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Breathless


I love being bound and helpless in any event. But when you add an element of danger, of edgeplay, especially, breathplay...I'm all over it!

Bagging is my favorite. It takes time, so i can molested or have sex while my limited supply of air dwindles out. It gets hotter inside the bag. I begin to gasp. Soon, my mouth, if not gagged, will be wide open, trying to get in as much oxygen as I can. Soon, the bag will plaster itself to my face. Plastic goes into my mouth. A roaring on my ears. My body convulses. And if I cum at this point, I almost always pass out. Mmmmm....

But as with everything dangerous, never do something like this on your own, never! You have to be alive to enjoy it!

Since I am by myself, no bagging for me. But....I can strangle myself with a scarf with my hands. AND I'm ballgagged at that moment. So.....

Mmmmm, that feels gooooooooood.....

P.S. That is me in the picture!

1 comment:

Chris J said...

Bagging, for me, has always been the best form of breathplay. As a Dom, I love watching the air slowly running out. Watching her panic, watching it pull tighter and tighter against her face as I'm usually teasing or tormenting her...

God, I love knowing a woman like you enjoys being on the receiving end.