Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 Thoughts That Distracted Me at Work Today


10. Zip ties that I really wanted to take and tie myself up with in the bathroom at work.

9. Being kidnapped by Daniel Craig and ravished by him in the back of a van.

8. Laying across Danica Patrick's lap while she spanks me with her hand, pulls my hair and calls me a slut. Squee!

7. Having Nana and Tachi nibble on my breasts and nipples while Karou looks on...

6. Doing a scene with Evan Stone. I know, weirder than the one above...

5. Making out with Penny from "The Big Bang Theory".

4. Bound in a chair, wearing my black ao dai in my favorite sushi joint and being fed unagi by Noomi Rapace, the original Lisbeth.

3. Tying Betty of Shadowplay Imaging fame to a pole, kissing and molesting her for hours...my god she so cute!

2. Being tied in rope, ring-gagged, then tied face to face with Ashley Renee, borh of us drooling over each other and gag-kissing...sigh...having a fangirl moment...

1. The revenge fuck I am going to get pretty soon. Because of the reaming I gave my GF with a black strap-on. Boy, am I gonna get it...

Ok, your turn, what sexy thoughts distract you while at work?

No comments: