Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2019

I had a story I was going to write, but....


I'm very tired and ready to pass out.

There are times when I really want to write a story, but there's no energy there for it. Tonight was one of those nights.

I went in later than normal; filling in for someone. Work for me is being a line cook in a Baltimore restaurant. I wouldn't call it four-star fine dining, but a busy finer-dining place. We're a busy place and push out a lot of plates over an evening. Then there's the cleaning afterwards, a little bit of prep for the next day, etc.

So, by the time I get into the apartment, it's usually after 1am. I'm tired, but can't sleep. I also have to peel off my uniform (for you uniform pervs, it's tan pants, sneakers, black polo and black cap with the logo on it). I always smell like garlic.

I have to shower, get clean. Then sometimes I make dinner. So, as you might imagine, I have late nights. Which means that sometimes I do the self-bondage thing, or do that and play with myself, or do some creative stuff like music video editing and writing.

I knew at work that I would be too physically tired tonight, so I was hoping to do some creative stuff. Nope. Brain won't work.

I even had an idea for the story! I would show up at a friend's place, see a machine with a button. I would be warned not to touch the button and I would, of course press it. Next thing I know I'm in a warehouse and I turn to see myself in the mirror. It's me...but with big hair and and early 90's clothes on. Then I would turn to see all the bondage stuff and realize that I had entered the ZFX/Shockwave dimension...and then get chloroformed.



So, there's the premise. Perhaps in a few days it will actually turn into a story, who knows?

Right now, I'm nodding off. Finally. But I am distracted by visions of certain Fetlifers; Ginary spanking me, making out with Unisexi, having Njkidnapper do my bidding, being a slave to Mistress Jean Bardot and from pop culture...Brie Larson pulling my hair and calling me a slut while in her Captain Marvel uniform...

So, I'm going to go to bed. The door will be unlocked. Honestly, I just want to kiss tonight, so be prepared for that...because I think that is the only thing I am capable of doing right now.

How I want my gentleman demons to kiss me:



For my vicious vixens to kiss me:




And for the ladies I want to make out with:


So, good night...kisses!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to make out with you!

ancientnut said...

You're a great story teller. I met a British milf online and drove her wild with my stories of her kidnapped, gagged and tortured in a dungeon, then forced to suck her master...