Followers

Monday, March 6, 2017

Diane Lane Fixation


I've always had a crush on Diane Lane. Rarely, though, has it been through a BDSM lens.

I even own "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjRg22yFBE  And yes, that is Laura Dern in there, too!

Anyway...so, staying up late after work, just relaxing, decided to watch Judge Dredd, the Sylvester Stallone one.  And the thing is, I've seen this oldie before, but....suddenly, there was Diane Lane, in a Judge uniform.


And, I suddenly wanted to be on my knees, licking Mistress Lane's boots with my tiny, pink tongue.

For awhile now, the image has been on my mind, distracting me. Me, a new prostitute on the streets, and getting arrested by her. She cuffs me, lashes me to her bike and takes me away...but not the precinct house...but her apartment. She drags me by my arm into her place and throws me to the floor. She's very stern as she takes her helmet off and tells me that she is going to get more comfortable.


Next thing I know, she comes back, looking like a goddess. She shoves a ballgag into my mouth and grabs me by my hair and pulls me up to my knees.


Holding me by my hair, she slaps my face. Asking me if I'm a slut, do I want to be fucked like a whore, how and do I need it, do I want ot be a sex slave, do I want to be her slave...she slaps me quickly and while I'm too confused and getting mixed up too answer her...I am getting so wet... So, finally, she lets go of me and makes me kneel there, waiting for to decided on something...  


Finally, she changes my gag to a dildo gag. She lays back and beckons me, calling me "fuck-face" and "slut"...she promises me that if I make her cum...I can stay here, locked in this apartment, to be her toy....


And of course, we all know just hard I would to be her toy and slave...

So, this has been distracting me for a couple of days now. No matter how much bondage I put myself in, no matter how tight I make the gag, no matter how many times I use the hitachi and cum so hard that I'm screaming and begging for her with drool cascading down my chin...I still think about being dominated by Diane Lane.

I can dream......




No comments: