Followers

Friday, June 3, 2016

A Desire to be Fingered at 9:59PM 6/3/16

I want a woman to use me, dominate me, make me ride her finger, I would be so wet that she could just slip her fingers right on in....



I want a man to take to take control of me, to take away my freedom, make me moan into my gag as his finger slides in...



Quite simply, I want to be helpless, I want to be pleasured, I want the dirty feeling of being so desperate for pleasure that I want my pussy to squeeze a finger that is inside of me...


I just want to be that dirty slut in bondage laid out for any man or woman to play with...



I'm so wet right now...I'm gagged very tightly with a ball gag and I'm already drooling, my tee is pulled over my breasts and the nipple clamps make me feel soooooo dirty...and I want to be naughty and bad and slutty and I'm going to finger myself......please tell me I'm bad, that I'm naughty...tell me all the dirty things you want to make me do....oh fuck I'm so wet....

Mmmmpphh....

Suzy






No comments: