Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Something to Think About....(erotica)

You have me all dressed up in the black kimono that you bought me.

You love making the ropes so tight on me. You like to hear them creak when you pull them, cutting into the cloth, pressing into me so cruelly. You get that lovely and evil grin when you hear me moan as every knot is tied. You savor my whimpers as you push and pull on the ropes, both of us knowing that the aches will soon start and the sighing and moaning will never stop until you let me go...if you ever let me go...if I even want you to let me go.

My small, pink tongue lightly licks at my lips. The gag...the ever delicious gag you will fill my tiny mouth with. But you just shake your head at me. You tell me that I don't get the gag because I don't deserve it...I've been bad...

So, it will be a punishment tonight. But you have me all dressed up, all bound up so tight...the punishment won't be about destroying me...just to tease me...to work me up...to make me beg you with my eyes, small lips slightly parted, breathing heavily, almost panting...you won't let me speak, to beg you for the gag I want, the pleasures you can give me, that I crave...

You caress my face with the crop, feeling the leather glide over my cheeks, whispering against my skin...wanting you to strike my face, to feel the sting...knowing that I will soon feel it...everywhere...small stings making me jerk against the ropes...sharp strikes that make me wordlessly cry out...whimper...the tears welling up in my eyes...at that point you don't even need me to speak...

You'll simply let my body feel tight inside, against the ropes, skin tingling with the blows...getting so, so, so wet...and then...you'll just leave....


And I have to lay here and cry softly until you decide to let me have the pleasure....


No comments: