Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A link to a new Grabbed & Gagged video and a short, breathplay scene....

Ok, since you can only upload 100MB to a blogger account, sometimes I have to post a Grabbed & Gagged video over at Motherless.Com.  This new one is somewhat self-indulgent; it's a retorspective of me from 2015. So, you've probably seen this already, but if you would still like to check it out...please click this link:  http://motherless.com/6DE2D3D .

As many of you know, I don't really do much in the way of breathplay anymore due to my heart problems a couple of years ago. But with time, come physical strength and the ability to have fun again...  I still can't do it nearly as often as I would like to, it really is just every now and again type of thing for me now and I really have to prepare for it. But here is a clip from a scene I did last year that I decided to post.  Enjoy!!














No comments: