Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

At the moment on 10/26/15, 5:31am

On the bed, knee-high, white socks, light blue panties, a tee with a picture of Faye Valentine on it (look her up, from Cowboy BeBop)...my ankles are soft-cuffed, as well as my thighs. After uploading this, my hands will be cuffed behind me. Small, red, ballgag in my tiny mouth, trying so hard not to drool...I know I will soaked in it soon...oh, and did I mention that a hitachi vibe is strapped to one leg and pressed right up against me....and when the time comes, set on high and left there until I can't cum anymore...

To help me with cumming while bound and gagged, I have a nice, older movie from ZFX/Shockwave to watch...


Wishing I was her...being bound by wires with minds of their won, struggling, begging, calling out for help through a gagged mouth....only to be violated...moaning and writhing and forced to cum and cum and cum...mmmmmmmmm.....

So, in just a little while, my first orgasm might look like this...


It's 5:51am and I just turned the vibe on and it feels soooooo good. In just a moment, the movie will be playing, my hands will be cuffed behind me and I will be writhing and moaning and whimpering, hips jerking as I cum over and over....

You know...the door IS unlocked...perhaps one of you, a beautiful boy or a gorgeous girl might find me, walk through the door and perhaps...help me in cumming?

See you all later....mmmmppphhh....


2 comments:

Dastardly Villain said...

5:30 in the morning....very early for me, but it would be worth getting up to see you struggle and moan, writhe and mmmmmpppphhh. I think I would be wide awake pretty quickly....

RobinC said...

Did it still run??? :-)