Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

In case you were wondering...

Normally don't post webcomics, but... – suzyisgagged 

I enjoy being an object sometimes, to entertain, to be at the mercy of everyone.... – suzyisgagged 

Perfect place to be... – suzyisgagged 

One of my favorites... – suzyisgagged 


 Do you wnat me to crawl? Lead me by a leash? Kiss your feet? Lick the tip of your shoe...lick...lick... – suzyisgagged 
– suzyisgagged 

How I would love to greet you... – suzyisgagged 

It's not just being gagged that can be so sexy...but GETTING gagged can be most delicous, too! – suzyisgagged  

Which am I and why? – suzyisgagged  

– suzyisgagged 

Yet again, can't decide if I want to be her, or if I want to do that to her! – suzyisgagged 

A gagged mouth is a happy mouth! – suzyisgagged 

Mmmmmm...the way I like to be... – suzyisgagged 

Love doing this... – suzyisgagged  

Gags aren't just for silencing, they are also for enjoyment... – suzyisgagged 


Found this: bound, gagged and utterly submissive...just for you. – suzyisgagged 

Heh, heh, heh... – suzyisgagged 


 So true... – suzyisgagged 
:D – suzyisgagged  

Which one am I (you can't say both) and why? – suzyisgagged 

Love it when I am gagged and still kissed like this... – suzyisgagged  

Because it is sexy and it does feel good... – suzyisgagged 

Kissed while gagged; I want to kiss back so badly, making little noises and then sighs. Can you tell I like this picture? – suzyisgagged 

Kinda like me ;) – suzyisgagged 

Would someone please tie me to her!?! – suzyisgagged 

It's only kidnapping if I don't like it... – suzyisgagged 

– suzyisgagged 

Don't know if I want to be her, of if I want to domme her.... – suzyisgagged  

Hee! – suzyisgagged 

Sigh... – suzyisgagged 

One of my favorite positions. Would you hire me, if I offered myself to your ropes? – suzyisgagged  

Would you like to walk me in front of everyone, showing them that you own me? – suzyisgagged


 Only when I'm bad...or good? – suzyisgagged  
Gags are so sexy! – suzyisgagged 

I would love to be as helpless as she looks! – suzyisgagged 

I want to feel, good, sexy and submissive...giving in...if you can make me feel that way...tehn you can control over me... – suzyisgagged 

This is the picture that I am referring to in my latest post called "Very nervous about what I am going to do..." – suzyisgagged 

Bondge should make every girl feel sexy, needful and submissive...is that why I like it so much? – suzyisgagged 


I had to delete these pictures from my Fetlife account and was one of the major reasons why I left Fetlife.


No comments: