Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Game Day Bet for Sunday!



Ok, so my Ravens have had better seasons at this point (3-3)...but they won't lose to the Steelers! I mean really...1- 4? Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

So, as usual, on October 20th, Sunday, at 4:25pm, my bet is that the Ravens win over the Steelers. And since I've made the bet, I have to say what will happen should the Ravens lose. ...*snicker*... So, if should lose the bet...doubt it...I will do the following....

A nice hogtie, plugged with an anal plug, nipple clamps, vibed and not allowed to be let go until I've had at least three orgasms. Oh, and nice, big ballgag in my mouth!

Speaking of which...that's currently in my mouth....

Mmmmpphh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music for this entry:


Mother, Mother, “The Sticks”, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOIlBbDxx2c 


Iggy Pop, “The Passenger”, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw





No comments: