Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

Finally: Bagged & Hung!

Between work, the holidays (meaning more work) and getting the plague...I am long overdue to post this video!  I apologize, but I think I paid for it by doing this little video...

The noose cinched the bag over my head.  Normally, the noose has a bit of space at the knot, which enables me to get pulled up for longer periods of time.  This time, the air ran out quick and I actually panicked!  BTW, I don't even remember saying a a gagged, "Fuck!" at the end!

Ok, here's the video!


And as a bonus...





8 comments:

segmentfault said...

Finally yes... the video !

Fuck, it is hot. Too bad that you don't pass out and that the bag isn't more clear to see better your face (and why not, your eyes, I love to have a great view on the face during it).

Thank you for the video, It was a pleasure to see it... don't hesitate if you want to see more ;) !

Punkerfrancais from socialparody

segmentfault said...

(to show more*)

Unknown said...

Great Stuff! Wish I was there to enjoy with you! Keep up the outstanding work.

latexhood( lestat) said...

Congratulation , very excellentes videos intense thanks

dennyb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dennyb said...

great stuff !

atmen said...

great video,as usual...

atmen said...

wonderful,thanks to share