Followers

Monday, January 14, 2019

Animore's Kidnap Opportunity



Sadly, was not kidnapped again. But...

I got some lingering stares; three guys and a girl overall. They were the type of stares of “should I approach her or not?”. So, it is entirely possible that I may have come close to getting “kidnapped” this time.

And this time, at Animore, more people asked to take my picture. Always an ego booster!! So, yes, I had fun. No hook ups this time around, just did my own thing.



There were a couple of silver foxes whose knees I wouldn't have minded being bent over and spanked. Perhaps be handcuffed and made to use my small mouth to make either of them happy....

And as usual, plenty of ladies in wonderful outfits that I wouldn't have minded snuggling up to. And there were two professional cosplayer ladies that were very attractive; one had a gamer-soldier look that worked really well for her, and the other was cosplaying Xena (I think that was it). The lady doing Xena looked to be strong enough to lift me up pretty easily. And if she had, I would've told her to get us room and to tear me up until I pass out (I love being lifted, instant wetness)!

So, a little tired, but not too tired to slap my favorite, red ball gag in my little mouth (wearing it now), have my hands cuffed, get my hitachi, put it on the high setting, and see how many times I can cum during one of the old ZFX movies I own...



Oh...the door is open if one of you gentlemen demons of vicious vixens out there want to have your way with me....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

If only I knew which door

ancientnut said...

Suzy, do you enjoy as much as I do the ZFX fantasy like the above gif of being tied and gagged naked and whipped long and hard? MMMPH! MMMPH!