Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Desperate Desire (story)


Mistress and Sir are smirking at me.

Earlier, I was ordered to come to them straight after work. They made me stand in the almost empty room, under the one light again. The camera's red light came on; we were streaming.

Sir wore his normal black suit and hood. Mistress was her beautiful self, all in leather, blonde hair in a bun, smelling like jasmine, blue eyes both laughing and cat-like, her smile cruel. And there I stood, in front of the sofa.

In my tan skirt that went to my knees, white blouse with long sleeves and high collar, white hair band in my brown hair. I was told by Sir in an email to wear hose and white panties today to work with heels.

The had bound me with rope tonight. Tightly. As they bound me, they whispered into my ears, one at a time. Telling me I was a slut. A whore. Desperate for Sir's cock or Mistress' strap on to fuck my nasty holes. That I would get on my knees and beg for it. That I was trash. I wasn't even a person, just fuck meat. And that's what I wanted to be: a dirty, nasty, slutty, whorish little girl.

By the time they finished binding me, I was on on the sofa. Arms bound together behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Ropes going above and below my breasts. The knots *so* tight they made my chest thrust out some.

Mistress lifted my chin, “For that slutty, whore mouth of yours....”

She jammed a ball gag into my little mouth. She jerked the gag straps so tight they cut into my cheeks. I moaned a little and was rewarded with a light slap to the face and a harsh “shut up, bitch”.



Then Sir shoved my skirt up. He roughly folded my leg, ankle under my thigh and bound them together. I could feel my heels start to dig underneath me when he was done. And the last thing he did was to put a very tight and very knotted crotch rope on me.

The crotch rope was taut over my hose and panties. It rubbed against me. It was *too* tight. It chafed.

Then they had stepped away from. The stood behind the camera, the little red light went on, saying that we now streaming. Sir adjusted the camera as I half-sat and half-lain down on the sofa. Then they folded their arms and smirked at me.

As I looked at the camera, I was unsure. I was given no direction. I was simply bound, gagged and verbally degraded. But no directions, no orders. They were just *smirking*.

I moved slightly on the sofa and felt a tendril of pleasure as I moved against the knotted crotch rope. I whimpered a little. Then I looked at the camera. How many of you saw that? Did my face say that I liked it? Did you hear me whimper?
My face grew red. Embarrassed. Yes, of course, all of you saw me. You saw me be a little bit slutty. Just as Mistress and Sir said. But I'm not...I play the part, but I'm not! I'm a good girl! The way I dress is respecta-

I moved and moaned again. The rope sliding over my hose and panties, digging in. And that's when I knew. Oh no...I *knew*...

I turned my head, ashamed and closed my eyes. I wasn't just red in my face. My face was *burning*. I felt a tear go down my cheek and I knew why, because they were right, *goddamn* them....

In the end, they were right. I couldn't help it. My hips slowly undulated. They grind in slow circles. My legs couldn't close, You all could see everything. Moving against the ropes. Tan hose and white panties pushing and grinding against the red rope.



Moaning louder and louder. Face getting redder and redder and I am *SO* ashamed. Still not looking at the camera, not able to see the rd light telling me you are all watching me...

I'm not a good girl. I'm not respectable. Sir and Mistress were right.

As I sit here, in proper clothes, yet still looking like a bondage whore, hips moving and grinding my way to a desperate orgasm, chest thrust out like a tease...even though I am fully clothed...I'm a slut.

As my eyes slowly open, as my move more quickly, as I moan and moan and moan and whimper and beg into my gag, I look into the camera and I know...I *know*...

I'm a dirty, nasty, slutty, whore. And I am embarrassed and ashamed that I need this so badly, That I want Sir and Mistress to fuck my nasty holes and make me scream. That you can see my desperate desires to give up and fuck and to be hate-fucked.

Wanting Sir and Mistress to rip my clothes off, rip the crotch rope off and fuck me. Fuck me with cock and strap-ons. In my small ass and dirty cunt. Knowing that all you men and women want to do the same to me, fuck me like a slut, slap me, choke me while you fuck me as you watch me.

Little pathetic me, bound and gagged, fully clothed, writhing like a needy whore on the sofa, the crotch rope giving me so much pleasure but not an orgasm...

Until I scream at Sir and Mistress, drool cascading down my chin, begging them to fuck me, please please please just *FUCK ME!!!!*

And then they chuckle and simply walk out of the room. Leaving me to buck my hips wildly against the crotch rope, moaning and sobbing as you watch me try to cum.....

  

No comments: