Followers

Monday, September 4, 2017

The New, Unlocked Door You Now Have to Find


So, this is the new, unlocked door you have to find!

A little description of the new place. Still in Baltimore, still in the same neighborhood, but totally new building!!! There are a lot of blind corners in the hallways, and multiple staircases. The building is old, but renovated....still has that 40'-50's décor to it, very much a noir feeling to it.

The apartment itself is a bit smaller, but a more functional layout. Has great, high ceilings and the rooms are large (has a great kitchen!) and up to date. Sadly, no balcony. I am on the upper half of the building and on a corner (only hints you get right now).

The cool thing is that from where I took the picture, is the kitchen. That means if you were to find me, it will be easier for you to drink the wine or whiskey I may have out for you. BTW, the door on the inside is the full bath.

Now, all I have to do is unpack my gear and start binding and gagging myself while watching an old ZFX flick!!!



No comments: