Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Imagining bondage in my building's gym....

So, I did my little workout tonight, like I always do. I have a little gym in my building. Nothing crazy, just a weight machine, a few treadmills, some free weights, a bathroom and a small dance floor. I've been working out a little bit each night.  The gym has a key card entry, so I never really thought about bondage in their before, until I saw this tonight and took a picture...




So that led me to thinking on how I could be grabbed in the gym, me in my blue shorts, white sneakers, ankle socks, white tee...wrestled to the floor, and bound so cruelly with the jump ropes..and left to struggle for a bit...



Then taken away to be threatened in a dungeon...




And then be left in said dungeon, tied to a machine where I will have so many back to back orgasms, that my mind breaks and all I want is to cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum....




A bondage slut like me can dream...right?  

And yes, I am still dressed in my work out clothes, all cuffed up and a rope gag in my mouth, will be using the vibe shortly...and as always, the door is unlocked...

Mmmmpphhh....




No comments: