Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Dinner (short story)



You said nothing when you tied my wrists behind me at the table. Our fellow diners and the waiters silent, standing or sitting still as you finished the knot.
White rope on my black kid gloves. I didn't try to struggle. I wasn't embarrassed when everything went silent when you pulled the rope out of your pocket, kneeling next to me. Slowly tying me. You wanted everyone to see.
My legs are crossed under the satin dress. You carefully took off my heels and placed them on the table as you told the waiter what I would be having to drink tonight; a glass of Colores Del Sol malbec.
I smiled when you pulled the ballgag from your coat pocket. Small ball, you plan for me to wear it while you eat your dinner. You are going to make me watch you, make me be watched by everyone else. All this attention just for me.
My wine comes. You hold the gag by the straps and dip the ball into the wine, let it sit for a moment. You slowly bring it up, shake it a little.
You stand behind me and hold the gag up to me, as if you were putting a necklace around my neck. The ball slips into my eager mouth, the straps tighten, not too much and the ball sits over my tongue almost like forbidden candy, the boldness of the malbec filling my mouth.
I gaze at you as you eat. Waiting patiently. The only sound is the band, playing a nice and seductive tune.
I'm hoping you have a leash for my dessert....
****************************************************************************
Tonight's (this morning's) song is "Blue Tone" by Yoko Kanno. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouNhWmT_bZg]
Gentle and loving gagged kisses for all...mmmpphh.....

No comments: