Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2016

She likes me bound, gagged and drunk...

I have been standing outside my bedroom, in black panties and heels. My hands in cuffs, pulled over my head, lashed to a hook. I have a purple scarf as a blindfold. A blue hankie as my cleavegag.

I had knotted three hankies and placed the knot portion into three different wine glasses. The first glass has a cab in it, the second a pinot noir and the third has a malbec.

She made me wait. Hands above, not seeing, a tight cleave gag pressing into the corners of my mouth. She had music playing softly. She didn't make any noises. Sometimes she caressed my bottom, my stomach, my breasts, playing with my nipples making me slowly writhe, spreading my legs a little, inviting her, but she didn't play with me there...

I'm not sure how long I waited but she slowly untied the gag and slipped it out of my mouth. She got one of the knotted scarves, it was the pinot noir first.

She stood behind me and pulled the scarf into my mouth. I let out a moan, I think. She made it so tight and I loved it, of course. I let the wine slowly seep onto my tongue. Finally, I got greedy and sucked on the knot until nothing was left. I did this for the other two gags...I'm feeling a bit fine now.

She's made me drink another glass of malbec before gagging me with a new gag; she held the glass to my lips and I had to drink it pretty quickly. Some of it went down my chin, but she licked it off.

She replaced the last gag with my soft leather bit gag. I'm also leashed. She let me down so I could post this. Once I'm done, I get to drink another glass of malbec. Then I will be on my hands and knees as she leads me to my bed. After that, I have no idea what is going to happen.

Sorry, but the door will be locked tonight. Oh my, I am so wet.



Tonight's wne:




Music fo r tonight:

No comments: